• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

[Discussion] Halo Infinite's Exciting Addition: Firefight Mode Joins the Fray

Introducing Firefight: King of the Hill

Halo Infinite, from 343 Industries, is set to expand its gameplay universe with the addition of the much-awaited Firefight mode. Scheduled for release on December 5, this update brings the mode, now called "Firefight: King of the Hill," where teams of four players will battle against waves of Banished enemies. This mode will be available across nine maps, including the House of Reckoning from Halo Infinite's campaign and maps created by the community. A detailed blog post is expected to be released shortly before the update, offering more insights into this new mode.

Enhancements to Forge and Custom Game Browser

The upcoming update also brings significant improvements to the Forge mode, enhancing the player experience with the addition of high-value targets and bosses. These new elements promise to reward players with special weapon variants, elevating the strategic aspect of gameplay. Additionally, the update introduces Skulls in Node Graph and other quality-of-life enhancements. In parallel, the Custom Game Browser will see notable changes, such as allowing Fireteam Leaders to add their entire party to a session, along with fixes aimed at resolving issues that hinder players from joining sessions.

Stability Improvements and Networking Updates

Focusing on the technical side, 343 Industries is dedicated to increasing Halo Infinite's stability by addressing crash issues and enhancing the online experience. The update includes improvements to the game’s networking and reporting systems, which will help in better detecting and understanding the causes of crashes. This effort has been particularly geared towards addressing multiple crash instances on PC and Xbox Series X|S platforms. These enhancements are part of 343 Industries' ongoing commitment to provide a smoother and more reliable gaming experience for Halo Infinite players.

View full article

AdSense Advertisement

On 12/4/2023 at 6:48 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I love Firefight.  I mostly played it via ODST, but Reach had the mode as well.  It is still one of my favorite game night modes with friends.

Honestly I might be thinking of odst, I always forget there were two games that came out 09-10. I was  playing halo 3 so much at that time still they kinda blur together.