• ๐ŸŽฎ Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena โ€“ Sign Up Now! ๐ŸŽฎ

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

๐Ÿ‘‹ Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community thatโ€™s all about gaming thrills and skills.

๐Ÿ‘‰ย Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming โ€“ where every level matters!ย ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

[Discussion] Battlefield 2042 Season 7: A New Chapter Begins in March 2024

Extended Support Defies Expectations

Contrary to popular belief and past trends, DICE has revealed an exciting development for fans of Battlefield 2042: the game is set to receive a seventh season in March 2024. This announcement comes as a surprise to many, considering that 2024 marks the third year since the game's release, surpassing the typical support cycle for Battlefield titles.

Season 7: Promising More Content

DICE's announcement indicates that Season 7 won't be just another update, but a significant addition to the game. Described as "massive," this season is expected to introduce multiple new maps, a departure from the game's usual pattern of adding a single new map per season along with occasional reworks. Whether these maps will be brand new or remakes of classics from previous Battlefield games remains to be seen, but the promise of "a whole load of fresh content" suggests that players can anticipate a substantial expansion.

Popularity Surge and Future Expectations

The decision to extend support for Battlefield 2042 may be influenced by the game's recent surge in popularity, which saw it break Steam concurrent records and maintain player interest beyond promotional periods. However, it's noteworthy that player numbers have since reverted to pre-Season 6 levels, with Battlefield 5 currently holding the title of the most popular game in the series on Steam. As the holiday season approaches, Battlefield 2042 aims to keep players engaged with its in-game event, "Holiday Protocol," featuring four unique modes and special weekly rewards.

View full article

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

I haven't played Battlefield in a while after 2024 came out as a major disappointment. I dropped the game and never looked back on any development and upgrades they have been working on. It's good seeing they're already on Season 7, so gamers later got something going for them with the game.ย 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2023 at 12:57 AM, Heatman said:

I haven't played Battlefield in a while after 2024 came out as a major disappointment. I dropped the game and never looked back on any development and upgrades they have been working on. It's good seeing they're already on Season 7, so gamers later got something going for them with the game.ย 

It still needs a lot and sadly I see no way that it will ever feel like a great battlefield game.ย  At best it is turning into a pretty good shooter as a whole, but really lacks a defining experience.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2023 at 1:43 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

It still needs a lot and sadly I see no way that it will ever feel like a great battlefield game.ย  At best it is turning into a pretty good shooter as a whole, but really lacks a defining experience.

This have just turned into the case of how the mighty have fallen because I never saw this happening with the game so soon. Funny enough, the same thing is happening now with CoD. If they are not careful, it's going to be in ruins sooner than later.ย