• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Have you always backup all of your gaming clips for safe keeping?

There's a news that Microsoft was planning on deleting gaming clips and screenshots that weren't saved after a certain period of time. How have you received this new update?

Have you been saving all your gaming clips and screenshot in other platforms in case something like this happened? I have always backup my clips on Google Drive just in case. 

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

Anything that I record to use I keep on our cloud drive that has some backups.  Most of the stuff I record I don't save in any way.

While I don't mind the new rules and odds are they are in place due to years of people just recording hours of random things.  There is a bit of an asterisk to my answer as Xbox is the most expensive gaming service to play on and with their vast cloud infrastructure and already existing OneDrive, I feel like they could have made it more of a feature with a storage limit than just a temp drive.

• 2 weeks later...