• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

How many times have you replaced your controllers?

Without controllers at least for now in most video games, it's not going to be possible to play them. We will get to the point where we won't need handheld controllers to play video games soon but before then, we are stuck with what we have now. 

How often do you have to replace your controllers? Do they damage quickly because of the kind of games you play or you're just not handling them with care? 

AdSense Advertisement

Mine last quite a long time.  My N64 controller lasted until the Xbox came out.  My OG Xbox controller lasted until I got an Xbox One, and then my Xbox one elite controlled lasted quite a few years until the rubber grips started to fall off.  Generally, I only grab a new controller when I need a new feature, which is why I got the elite as I believe I needed an updated controller for using a headset adapter or something.

• Like 1

Whenever I have had official controllers, they always seem to last the longest but I have in the past ended up having to use third-party controllers when I have not been able to afford an official controller.

I now have an official Xbox controller and I have had the controller now 9 months and have no issues with it at all so far. 

I would love to get the elite myself but right now, that is out of my price range. 

On 7/9/2023 at 12:52 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Mine last quite a long time.  My N64 controller lasted until the Xbox came out.  My OG Xbox controller lasted until I got an Xbox One, and then my Xbox one elite controlled lasted quite a few years until the rubber grips started to fall off.  Generally, I only grab a new controller when I need a new feature, which is why I got the elite as I believe I needed an updated controller for using a headset adapter or something.

Mehn, you sure do know how to take good care of your controllers. I wish I could say the same thing. Personally, I have damaged quite a few number of my controllers out of game rage, I'm not proud to say that but it's what you get from playing Soul's game a lot. I wouldn't even talk about my crazy friends when they come over to play FIFA games GOD!! 😂 I feel sorry for my controllers in their hands. 

• 1 month later...

I've replaced mine a couple of times in the last few years. The thing is that I am a rage gamer and can smash the gaming controller on the wall when I am finding it difficult to win a particular phase. So, it is not something that is easy for me to use one controller for many years. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Henrywrites said:

I've replaced mine a couple of times in the last few years. The thing is that I am a rage gamer and can smash the gaming controller on the wall when I am finding it difficult to win a particular phase. So, it is not something that is easy for me to use one controller for many years. 

My youngest son can get like this, he has gone through so many controllers but so far, the controller that he got for Christmas is still standing. 

At the moment he is being screened for autism as he fits a lot of the things that show that autism may be there so we are hoping to get information on that soon.

I will admit though, that some games can really make you rage.

17 hours ago, Shortie said:

My youngest son can get like this, he has gone through so many controllers but so far, the controller that he got for Christmas is still standing. 

At the moment he is being screened for autism as he fits a lot of the things that show that autism may be there so we are hoping to get information on that soon.

I will admit though, that some games can really make you rage.

I hope you get better information on how he is going to manage his situation with autism. I am a passionate player when it comes to playing games and that is the reason I can go crazy sometimes with the type of way that I handle the controllers. I think I should see a therapist on anger management too. 

• Like 1

On 8/24/2023 at 8:22 PM, Henrywrites said:

I hope you get better information on how he is going to manage his situation with autism. I am a passionate player when it comes to playing games and that is the reason I can go crazy sometimes with the type of way that I handle the controllers. I think I should see a therapist on anger management too. 

Do you tend to play competitive games or even modes? I know a lot of people tend to put a lot of pressure on themselves when they play these modes 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 6:14 PM, Henrywrites said:

Well, you have quite a temper and it's not good. You're just going to be creating unnecessary expenses for yourself with frequently breaking of your controllers. Which kind of games do you play that normally makes you to rage? 

• 2 weeks later...