• ๐ŸŽฎ Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena โ€“ Sign Up Now! ๐ŸŽฎ

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

๐Ÿ‘‹ Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community thatโ€™s all about gaming thrills and skills.

๐Ÿ‘‰ย Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming โ€“ where every level matters!ย ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Have Any of Ya'll Checked Out SharePlay?

It's a brand new platform that's planning to release this summer. They are hoping to bring back the Mixer vibes and feel with their platform, which should be out in the next 2-3 months (by Summer end roughly).

I've had the opportunity to be invited to their invite-only streaming (in alpha, must be invited to stream TO it, but anyone can join and watch), and I must say, it has a TON of potential. It has low latency, threaded replies to help keep track of conversations in chat, and more to come as they go from alpha to open beta this summer!

Link to their homepage.

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

I had heard about this through a former Mixer partner that I knew when Mixer was still around and I have an account on there. I will admit, it is looking like it does have a lot of potential and it will be interesting to see what they bring to the table.ย 

Kick seems to be showing a lot of potential at the moment as well and is growing fore sure so that is going to be interesting to see.ย 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shortie said:

I had heard about this through a former Mixer partner that I knew when Mixer was still around and I have an account on there. I will admit, it is looking like it does have a lot of potential and it will be interesting to see what they bring to the table.ย 

Kick seems to be showing a lot of potential at the moment as well and is growing fore sure so that is going to be interesting to see.ย 

Tried Kick for like, 30 mins, then requested account deletion. There were some things I didn't like seeing, like crypto gambling and stuff, so I couldn't re-register since the name isn't available.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 12:10 AM, Shortie said:

KICK is really good from the little time I've used it so far. You're right about about how it's been growing recently with what's been going on with Twitch.ย 

ย 

On 7/9/2023 at 10:17 PM, kensonplays said:

It's a brand new platform that's planning to release this summer. They are hoping to bring back the Mixer vibes and feel with their platform, which should be out in the next 2-3 months (by Summer end roughly).

I've had the opportunity to be invited to their invite-only streaming (in alpha, must be invited to stream TO it, but anyone can join and watch), and I must say, it has a TON of potential. It has low latency, threaded replies to help keep track of conversations in chat, and more to come as they go from alpha to open beta this summer!

Link to their homepage.

As for SharePlay, I'm definitely going to make out time and watch when the show starts before I would draw my conclusion.ย 

On 7/10/2023 at 9:58 PM, kensonplays said:

Tried Kick for like, 30 mins, then requested account deletion. There were some things I didn't like seeing, like crypto gambling and stuff, so I couldn't re-register since the name isn't available.

You are able to turn off being able to see these in your settings if that helps ๐Ÿ™‚ you can turn off gambling and also hot tub streams as well which I think is great.

I have made use of this option and I feel a lot better for it now ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 11:08 PM, Shortie said:

You are able to turn off being able to see these in your settings if that helps ๐Ÿ™‚ you can turn off gambling and also hot tub streams as well which I think is great.

I have made use of this option and I feel a lot better for it now ๐Ÿ™‚

They knew it was right to have the feature option available because it's going to be a huge harassment for anyone making use of it when they can't be able to turn it off.ย 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2023 at 1:52 PM, Heatman said:

They knew it was right to have the feature option available because it's going to be a huge harassment for anyone making use of it when they can't be able to turn it off.ย 

This is very true. This is an option I believe many were crying out for on Twitch so that they could hide sections that they were not interested in but Twitch never implemented it which was a shame.ย 

It's great to see that Kick has thought about this and what the community want and implemented it.