• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Trailer Reveal!

If you have been keeping up to date on what is happening with the latest instalment in the Call of Duty franchise, Modern Warfare 3 (2023) you will know that on 17th August 2023, we saw the trailer reveal for the game. 

You can see the trailer below

Modern Warfare 3 is a direct sequel to 2022's Modern Warfare 2 and we have heard that zombies will be back in Modern Warfare 3!

What are your thoughts? Are you excited for Modern Warfare 3? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

AdSense Advertisement

I want to play it so bad when it comes out, but with a dead gaming laptop and no console, I'm afraid I won't be able to. I pretty much want a gaming laptop/console just to play Call of Duty again. I never did finish the campaign in Modern Warfare II.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Cory said:

I want to play it so bad when it comes out, but with a dead gaming laptop and no console, I'm afraid I won't be able to. I pretty much want a gaming laptop/console just to play Call of Duty again. I never did finish the campaign in Modern Warfare II.

I am sorry to hear this. It is a pain that you would need either a console or a PC to be able to play the game and with so many feeling as though it may be a good release this year, I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you. 

14 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

I am actually a bit excited about this game.  Everything looks good, but I am wary of Sledgehammer games anymore.

I feel exactly the same way. Been burned so many times with Call of Duty releases and the last one I fully enjoyed was Black Ops 3 but this one is looking really good but would hate to put money in and then get burned again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 8:34 AM, Shortie said:

I am sorry to hear this. It is a pain that you would need either a console or a PC to be able to play the game and with so many feeling as though it may be a good release this year, I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you.

Such is life when you have other financial stuff to worry about. Hopefully, I'll be able to play it one day somehow. I like trying out new maps in multiplayer, so that would be my first challenge.