• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

[Discussion] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Returns with Classic Maps and Old Features

Get ready for an action-packed experience as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III is set to launch on November 10th of this year. The upcoming title will bring back all 16 original multiplayer maps from the 2009 version of Modern Warfare 2. Developed by Sledgehammer Games, this is the first time in the history of the Call of Duty franchise that there will be a back-to-back direct sequel. This sequel is part of the reimagined "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" series, which kicked off with the 2019 release of "Modern Warfare."

What's New in Campaign Mode

The new campaign mode in "Modern Warfare III" will feature an innovative approach called "Open Combat Missions" (OCMs), which will complement the game's cinematic missions. OCMs will offer players multiple choices for mission completion. Whether you prefer stealthy, lights-out approaches or bold, head-on tactics, OCMs have something for everyone. The events of "Modern Warfare III" will pick up directly from where "Modern Warfare II" left off, and fans will be pleased to hear that the infamous villain, Vladimir Makarov, will be returning.

Exciting Multiplayer Features

Modern Warfare III promises to bring back some classic multiplayer features that fans have been missing, as well as introducing some new ones:

• Red Dot Minimaps: Unsuppressed enemy gunfire will be indicated with red dots on the minimap.
  • Map Voting: Players will have the freedom to choose their multiplayer maps.
  • Perks: All chosen perks will be available at the start of each match.
  • Slide Canceling: Players can cancel slide animations without resetting tactical sprint.
  • Reload Canceling: Partial reloads can be canceled during an animation to quickly return fire.
  • Increased Core Multiplayer Health: Core multiplayer health will be boosted to 150, extending the Time-to-Kill (TTK). Hardcore mode remains unaffected.
  • Firing During Sliding: Players can shoot during and immediately after sliding.
  • Extended Tactical Sprint: Tactical sprint durations are increased, with the exact duration depending on the weapon in use.

Classic Maps with a Twist

The nostalgia doesn't end with the return of the original 16 multiplayer maps from the 2009 version of Modern Warfare 2. Players who enjoyed the multiplayer in the newer 2022 Modern Warfare II will also be pleased to hear that they will have access to all the weapons they earned in the previous game.

Introducing Tac-Stance

A brand-new gameplay feature called "tac-stance" will also be introduced in Modern Warfare III. This feature allows players to unshoulder their weapon and hold it in a canted firing position. It can be toggled while aiming down sights and is designed to offer improved mobility and handling in close-quarter combat situations, trading off precise accuracy for speed.

New Competitive Multiplayer Mode

Modern Warfare III will also debut a new 3v3v3 competitive multiplayer mode called "Cutthroat," in addition to some returning classic modes.

In conclusion, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III" promises to deliver a thrilling gaming experience by combining the best elements from the series' history and introducing innovative new features. Whether you're a long-time fan or a newcomer to the franchise, this game has something for everyone. So gear up and get ready to dive into the action!

View full article

AdSense Advertisement

I will admit I am burned out on Call of Duty and that has been something I have been burned out on for a few years now but after seeing the trailer and also some of the gameplay today it does look good but I am not sure if it will be a game I will go back to. 

I will take a look though the more that is released about it and also when it finally releases just to see how things go. 

1 hour ago, Shortie said:

I will admit I am burned out on Call of Duty and that has been something I have been burned out on for a few years now but after seeing the trailer and also some of the gameplay today it does look good but I am not sure if it will be a game I will go back to. 

I will take a look though the more that is released about it and also when it finally releases just to see how things go. 

I have also been burned out.  I am a bit excited about the changes they are making, but... Sledgehammer Games have always made my least favorite CoDs.  So it is not high on my list.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 2:14 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I have also been burned out.  I am a bit excited about the changes they are making, but... Sledgehammer Games have always made my least favorite CoDs.  So it is not high on my list.

I agree. Sledgehammer I feel always tends to be involved in the Call of Duty games that tend to lack what the Call of Duty community wants in a game so because of that and also the burnout, I do have a slight interest but not as big as I would have had say 10 years ago for a new release.