• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What is your dream gaming setup?

Being gamers, we all have a dream gaming setup in mind which we would like to have someday. How does your dream gaming setup look like? Maybe you can describe using your words or can even add a picture which best represents it!

Personally, I would love to have a gaming setup, a gaming room to be more precise, in which when I enter, I feel that I'm entering a completely different world.

A magical surrounding with blue and purple neon lights, customized wall, a simple desk for my desktop and two monitors! It would look somewhat like this image below.  The image has pretty much all the hardware that I want in my gaming setup! 🙂

Gaming-Setup-Ideas_RGB-lights-2-1.jpg

Edited by Debashis

AdSense Advertisement

On 9/2/2023 at 2:28 PM, Debashis said:

Being gamers, we all have a dream gaming setup in mind which we would like to have someday. How does your dream gaming setup look like? Maybe you can describe using your words or can even add a picture which best represents it!

Personally, I would love to have a gaming setup, a gaming room to be more precise, in which when I enter, I feel that I'm entering a completely different world.

A magical surrounding with blue and purple neon lights, customized wall, a simple desk for my desktop and two monitors! It would look somewhat like this image below.  The image has pretty much all the hardware that I want in my gaming setup! 🙂

Gaming-Setup-Ideas_RGB-lights-2-1.jpg

That laptop drawer is a neat idea.  I wonder if it can be closed with the laptop on it.  My setup is pretty awful, just a cheap desk and a PC that works at times.

• 3 weeks later...

My dream set-up is something similar to the picture @Debashisposted but the furniture would be black and I would have dark purples and light blues. 

I have always dreamed of having a set-up with a lot of space, a lot of RGB and just a space that I feel happy in. Hopefully one day I can make that a reality 

• 2 weeks later...

I am a hobbyist gamer, so I do not have anything in mind like the one shared by Debashis, even though I think it would be cool to have something like that. I do not have a desire to install LED lights, but I would like to have a proper gaming chair, a custom-built gaming desktop computer with a big monitor. I already have a nice egronomic desk.