• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Which game do you think will be game of the year?

There are so many good games that's been released this, although this year won't be considered better than last year with games that's been released. Among the game's that's been released that you played, which one do you think would win the game of the year? For me, I that Hogwarts Legacy would most likely win the game of the year 2023. 

• 2 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

Deciding on the "Game of the Year" involves many factors, its sales performance, and feedback from players like me and you. Since it depends on everyone's personal preferences and the overall quality of games released in a given year, it's challenging to pinpoint a single game that will get this title. Maybe a old Retro game will be crowned Game of the Year instead of a new release? Who knows.

I have a feeling and I will be shocked if it does not end up being the case but I just have this tiny feeling that Hogwarts Legacy may just snatch Game of the Year. I have still yet to play it myself but from those who have played it, they have had nothing bad to say about the game and it has all been good from what I have heard.

On 9/16/2023 at 7:37 PM, Shortie said:

I have a feeling and I will be shocked if it does not end up being the case but I just have this tiny feeling that Hogwarts Legacy may just snatch Game of the Year. I have still yet to play it myself but from those who have played it, they have had nothing bad to say about the game and it has all been good from what I have heard.

Hogwarts was good for the little bit I played it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThunderFlash said:

Hogwarts was good for the little bit I played it.

So many have said this, I have even heard of people saying they played through the game more than once they enjoyed it so much. I still have yet to play it but I am very excited to even though I am quite late to the release party now 🙂

• 4 months later...
On 9/17/2023 at 1:08 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Hogwarts Legacy would be a solid choice, but I have a feeling Starfield is going to grab it from everyone.  Granted, I would put my vote for Baldur's Gate 3.

You should start putting your money on lottery. You might end up winning millions of dollars from it because it was Baldur's Gate 3 that scooped the award just like you predicted. It was indeed a great release. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You should start putting your money on lottery. You might end up winning millions of dollars from it because it was Baldur's Gate 3 that scooped the award just like you predicted. It was indeed a great release. 

Hopefully we will have our own game of the year award next year!

• 1 month later...
On 1/31/2024 at 2:34 PM, Heatman said:

Getting the prediction right doesn't mean that @Uncrowned Guard should make that push at playing loterry. Sometimes, it is a different ball game over there 😄 🤣

I think Baldur's Gate 3 was a great pick as game of the year though.

• Haha 1