• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

[Discussion] Bethesda's Interstellar Triumph: Starfield Surpasses 10 Million Players

Only a month since its debut on September 5, Starfield has already captivated 10 million players, making it Bethesda's most successful release. This remarkable feat surpasses iconic titles from the developer, such as the Fallout series and even the legendary Skyrim.

Navigating Criticism

Despite its soaring popularity, Starfield hasn't been immune to critique. Notable concerns, like the contentious in-game menu system, became talking points even before the game's launch. Nevertheless, the game has largely received positive acclaim, cementing its status in Bethesda's hall of fame.

Future Expansions on the Horizon

Starfield's journey is far from over. With plans for additional downloadable content (DLC) in the works, the game is set to keep its audience engaged. This interstellar odyssey shows no signs of descending from its astral ascent, promising more content and adventures for its vast player base.

View full article

AdSense Advertisement

I know of quite a few people who have played Starfield and they seem to be enjoying it but I have not as of yet jumped on to check it out. 

I do know that there was quite a lot of controversy regarding the game when it was released but that seems to have died down somewhat now. 

It's definitely a game to check out that is on my list! 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 8:24 AM, Shortie said:

I know of quite a few people who have played Starfield and they seem to be enjoying it but I have not as of yet jumped on to check it out. 

I do know that there was quite a lot of controversy regarding the game when it was released but that seems to have died down somewhat now. 

It's definitely a game to check out that is on my list! 

Ya, it is on my list, but I'm not overly excited about it.  Will probably grab it once it goes on a decent sale.