• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Thoughts on Modern Warfare 3 so far?

Modern Warfare 2 has been available for all to play now for just over two weeks and so far I am hearing mixed reviews about the game with some loving the game and others not too keen on the game.

I still have yet to try it out, not been feeling a Call of Duty game for a while due to the burnout but hoping I will have some interest to at least give it a try. 

If you have played the game, how are you enjoying it so far? 

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

I have been enjoying the Zombies mode quite a bit.  However, the rest is still iffy.  The gameplay itself has been one of my favorite Call of Duy games, but the SBMM is hard to enjoy in 6v6 and the campaign is a failure at best.  The game itself is still facing some problems with bugs, packet loss is ruining the highly competitive multiplayer, and server issues are your most likely reason to die and lose your gear in Zombies.  There are a bunch of other issues like MW2 guns being added, but all subpar to the new guns which really defeats the entire purpose.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

I have been enjoying the Zombies mode quite a bit.  However, the rest is still iffy.  The gameplay itself has been one of my favorite Call of Duy games, but the SBMM is hard to enjoy in 6v6 and the campaign is a failure at best.  The game itself is still facing some problems with bugs, packet loss is ruining the highly competitive multiplayer, and server issues are your most likely reason to die and lose your gear in Zombies.  There are a bunch of other issues like MW2 guns being added, but all subpar to the new guns which really defeats the entire purpose.

The more I hear about MW3 from people the more I am tempted to try it out just to say I have tried it and given it that shot. It may be something I do once I have finished working through the battle pass on Fortnite and completed that. 

2 hours ago, Shortie said:

The more I hear about MW3 from people the more I am tempted to try it out just to say I have tried it and given it that shot. It may be something I do once I have finished working through the battle pass on Fortnite and completed that. 

That would likely be a good approach as they need to figure out some bugs and server issues first.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I honestly love the multiplayer so much, if I have time I’ll play 3-4 hours at a time. Took yesterday and today off and I’m excited to be up early and play it. Haven’t felt that way about a cod in a long time. Probably gonna max my prestige before new season, another first.

haven’t even touched warzone and only couple games of zombies.