Jump to content
  • Advertisement


  • Advertisement


  • Advertisement


Your Main


Paige
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 year later...

Mine is without a doubt Lucio. I main Lucio as much as I can and any time I am unable to select him I find myself getting frustrated at the person who did choose him as they tend to run and gun with Lucio rather than stick with the team and heal like they should. Whenever I play ranked with say family or friends, I will always be Lucio as I feel I do best with Lucio in ranked and healing the team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Shortie said:

Mine is without a doubt Lucio. I main Lucio as much as I can and any time I am unable to select him I find myself getting frustrated at the person who did choose him as they tend to run and gun with Lucio rather than stick with the team and heal like they should. Whenever I play ranked with say family or friends, I will always be Lucio as I feel I do best with Lucio in ranked and healing the team.

How do you rate how good Lucio was in the Original Overwatch when compared to how he is in Overwatch 2? He's not all focused on healing in Overwatch 2 but in team wide movement speed boost which is made possible by his Crossfade. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

How do you rate how good Lucio was in the Original Overwatch when compared to how he is in Overwatch 2? He's not all focused on healing in Overwatch 2 but in team wide movement speed boost which is made possible by his Crossfade. 

Of what I have played of Overwatch 2 so far I can definitely see the changes they have made. I still play him in Overwatch 2 the same way I played him in Overwatch as I feel that is just what I am used to and him still being in the healer group, it makes sense for me to play how I used to. I would need to play more of Overwatch 2 though to analyze his changes more. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Shortie said:

Of what I have played of Overwatch 2 so far I can definitely see the changes they have made. I still play him in Overwatch 2 the same way I played him in Overwatch as I feel that is just what I am used to and him still being in the healer group, it makes sense for me to play how I used to. I would need to play more of Overwatch 2 though to analyze his changes more. 

You're right about that. He's still as good as he was in the original Overwatch. Just like you mentioned, what matters most is how a player likes to play (your gameplan). It determines your gaming approach and that's the biggest way to know if a particular player suits your style or not. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2023 at 10:01 AM, Heatman said:

You're right about that. He's still as good as he was in the original Overwatch. Just like you mentioned, what matters most is how a player likes to play (your gameplan). It determines your gaming approach and that's the biggest way to know if a particular player suits your style or not. 

I agree with this! I think that is why when I play, Lucio is always the one I tend to main because the game plan is to stick together as a team and help each other stay together to get that win. I know when I play Lucio my game plan is to heal and to also help take down opponents and you wouldn't believe how many times I get frustrated when someone takes Lucio and they don't heal but instead run ahead and try to get the kills, that frustrates me. No game plan just trying to solo the game, definitely not possible in a game like Overwatch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.