• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Your Favorite Call of Duty Game?

The Favorite Call of Duty  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Call of Duty Game?

• Call of Duty
    • Call of Duty 2
    • Call of Duty 3
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    • Call of Duty: World at War
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    • Call of Duty: Ghosts
    • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops III
    • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    • Call of Duty: WWII
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • Call of Duty: Warzone
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
    • Call of Duty: Vanguard
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III

AdSense Advertisement

On 12/9/2021 at 3:33 PM, ThunderFlash said:

So far I'd say Warzone as it keeps being good well the new CoD are not that great.

Ya, Vanguard is hard to pass up after Cold War and Vanguard have mostly let me down.  It still doesn't beat my all time favorite of CoD4, but it is a good game.  Even better since it hasn't been replaced after a year, but that is a different problem lol.

• 1 year later...

I'm really having a hard time with choosing between Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare and Call of Duty : Black Ops. The Cold War setting of Black Ops was inch perfect for Call of Duty. COD 4 : Modern Warfare have the best map design in my opinion in all of the games. 

My favorite Call of Duty game would have to be Black Ops III if I am honest. I played so much of that game when it released and for months after and even managed to get prestige master which I was happy about as that was the first Call of Duty game I ever got prestige master on. Even after getting prestige master I still loved playing the game. If the game wasn't so hacked now like it is, I would definitely go back and play it more without any hesitation. I just loved the game and the movement as a whole in Black Ops III.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No one truly liked Call of Duty Vanguard that very much. It's not that we never played it but it never lived up to the expectations and hype it carried before its release. There was even a drop down in the number of active gamers who stick to the game. 

• 5 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 7:10 AM, Aerodynamic said:

Out of the list my all time favorite COD game would be Modern Warfare 3 2009. 

I wanted to finish the campaign for that one and even tried to, but the game was bugged where it got stuck at a certain point and I couldn't get past that point. This was on Steam, for the record.