• ๐ŸŽฎ Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena โ€“ Sign Up Now! ๐ŸŽฎ

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

๐Ÿ‘‹ Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community thatโ€™s all about gaming thrills and skills.

๐Ÿ‘‰ย Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming โ€“ where every level matters!ย ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

[Discussion] Xbox Meets Meta Quest 3: A New Realm of Cloud Gaming

New Horizons for Xbox Cloud Gaming

Xbox has taken a significant step in expanding its gaming reach by making Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) available on the Meta Quest 3. This development marks a new era of accessibility, allowing players to engage with an extensive library of games using their Meta Quest headset. Users of Meta Quest 2, 3, or Pro headsets, with the latest Quest software update and an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, can now dive into a vast gaming experience. This integration necessitates a supported controller and a high-speed internet connection, ensuring a seamless gaming adventure.

A Vast Library of Games at Your Fingertips

This integration brings a new level of flexibility to gaming, allowing players to enjoy their favorite titles on a virtual big screen. The service offers a range of games, from award-winning hits like 'Forza Motorsport' to indie favorites such as 'Unpacking.' Players can also revisit classics like 'Fallout 4' and 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order,' or indulge in light-hearted titles like 'Goat Simulator' and 'LEGO Star Wars.' The beauty of this service lies in its versatility, offering the freedom to play games anytime and anywhere, catering to all gaming preferences.

Easy Setup and Immersive Experience

Setting up Xbox Cloud Gaming on the Meta Quest is straightforward. Players can download the Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) app from the Meta Quest Store and pair it with a compatible controller, such as Xbox Wireless controllers with Bluetooth support. After logging in with a Microsoft account linked to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership, players gain access to a wide array of games. The app also allows users to choose from different display sizes and offers an immersive experience in an Xbox-themed virtual space or a blend of virtual and physical worlds with Quest 3 or Proโ€™s full-color Passthrough. Yesterday's announcement reaffirms Xbox's commitment to uniting gamers worldwide across various platforms and screens, further details of which can be explored in Meta's announcement and on the Xbox Cloud Gaming website.

View full article

AdSense Advertisement

2 hours ago, Shortie said:

This is amazing news. I have just bought a Meta Quest 2 for my kids for Christmas, they have been asking for one for a while and now it seems they will have access to so much more as well ๐Ÿ™‚

It sounds like an awesome time for sure!ย  Almost the perfect use case for streaming games.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

It sounds like an awesome time for sure!ย  Almost the perfect use case for streaming games.

Agreed, at least for now the only place you have been able to play games is either on your Xbox console, on your PC or on your phone which hasn't always been the greatest.

I believe this may be the start of Microsoft and Xbox bring their Game Pass service to more devices, exciting times!

On 12/16/2023 at 10:06 PM, Shortie said:

This is amazing news. I have just bought a Meta Quest 2 for my kids for Christmas, they have been asking for one for a while and now it seems they will have access to so much more as well ๐Ÿ™‚

I have been thinking about doing the same thing for my cousin who's going to spending Christmas with me and it looks like you have motivated me to take on the same path too. So, I would definitely be making the move for him. I would love him to enjoy this Christmas holidays so much.ย