• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Destiny 2 Season of Plunder: All Week 2 Challenges

From DualShockers:

Destiny 2’s Season of Plunder continues into Week 2, and with it comes another set of ten weekly challenges. As Eramis and her new pirate allies continue hunting down artifacts across the system, it’s up to you, Mithrax, Eido, and Spider to stop them. RELATED: Destiny 2 Season Of Plunder: All Week 1 Challenges Challenges this week require some close-range combat, a return to the Cosmodrome, and work on acquiring another mysterious relic for Eido and Mithrax to analyze. You’ll also spot some familiar Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard challenges. Week 2 Challenges Antiquarian II Return the second relic to the H.E.L.M. Also, defeat Fallen. Defeating them with precision final blows will award bonus progress. Relic placedFallen 0% Rewards: Repute, Challenger XP+ Note: Like Antiquarian I from the week 1 challenges, finding the Relic in order to return it to the H.E.L.M. will require the completion of some steps of the Sails of the Shipstealer week 2 quests. Expert Expedition I Complete Expeditions and gather treasure in the treasure haul. Expeditions completed 0/3Treasure gathered 0/25 Rewards: Repute, Challenger XP RELATED: Destiny 2 Season Of Plunder: How To Complete Expeditions Seeker’s Cache I Complete bounties from the Star Chart or on Nessus, Cosmodrome, or Europa. Also, decipher the Small Treasure Beacon, available from the Star Chart in the H.E.L.M. Bounties 0/15 Small Treasure Beacon Rewards: Challenger XP Note: the Small Treasure Beacon is the Star Chart rank 7 reward. You will need to complete the Cryptic Quatrain 1 quest in order to complete this step. Fusillade Defeat targets with Submachine Guns. Defeating combatants in Ketchcrash and defeating Guardians will award bonus progress. Submachine Gun 0% Rewards: Challenger XP Cosmodrome Activities In the Cosmodrome, earn progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost sectors. Progress 0% Rewards: Challenger XP+, Bright Dust RELATED: Destiny 2 Season Of Plunder: How To Complete Fire Discipline Challenge Lost In The Legend Complete a Lost Sector on Legend or higher. Lost Sectors 0/1 Rewards: Challenger XP+, Bright Dust Close-Range Calibration Calibrate close-range weapons—Sidearms, Submachine Guns, Shotguns, Glaives, and Swords—in the Cosmodrome. Bonus progress for rapidly defeating combatants. Calibration 0% Rewards: Challenger XP+, Bright Dust Bank, Kill, Repeat Earn points by banking Motes, defeating Blockers, and defeating Guardians in Gambit Points 0/250 Rewards: Challenger XP+, Bright Dust Arc of History Defeat Guardians with Arc damage. Bonus progress is granted for defeating blinded opponents. Guardians 0% Rewards: Challenger XP+, Bright Dust Anti-Cabal Sweep Defeat Cabal combatants in Vanguard playlists or strikes. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants. Cabal 0% Rewards: Challenger XP+, Bright Dust NEXT: Destiny 2 Season Of Plunder: Sails Of The Shipstealer Week 1 Guide The post Destiny 2 Season Of Plunder: All Week 2 Challe...

Read More: Full Article on DualShockers

• 8 months later...

AdSense Advertisement

I haven't played Destiny 2 long enough but I can tell you that with the little one I've played it, it was fun and interesting. The hunting down of artifacts across the system could never get any better than the way it's set up in Destiny 2. I had a very good playing it.