• ๐ŸŽฎ Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena โ€“ Sign Up Now! ๐ŸŽฎ

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

๐Ÿ‘‹ Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community thatโ€™s all about gaming thrills and skills.

๐Ÿ‘‰ย Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming โ€“ where every level matters!ย ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What genre?

• 3 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

• 1 month later...

I don't have any problems with playing both first person shooter and multiplayer games. But when it comes to my favorite genre, it's definitely going to be survival horror game's. I do enjoy playing some action adventure games like God of War and Red Dead Redemption.ย 

I would have to say that my favorite genre when it comes to video games is Battle Royale and First Person Shooters. My least favorite would have to be sports games such as Fifa, MLB, NFL and such. Never fully been able to get into sports games but I can spend hours up on hours playing battle royale and first person shooters.

17 hours ago, Shortie said:

I would have to say that my favorite genre when it comes to video games is Battle Royale and First Person Shooters. My least favorite would have to be sports games such as Fifa, MLB, NFL and such. Never fully been able to get into sports games but I can spend hours up on hours playing battle royale and first person shooters.

FIFA games bore me lately but I don't get how some gamers are really hooked on the game so bad. From the game's sales record, it shows that FIFA 23 have already outsold FIFA 22. My favourite kind of football game is Football Manager.ย 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

FIFA games bore me lately but I don't get how some gamers are really hooked on the game so bad. From the game's sales record, it shows that FIFA 23 have already outsold FIFA 22. My favourite kind of football game is Football Manager.ย 

My 15 year old son is hooked on it, he has the latest version and he still plays it frequently. I don't get the fascination with it myself but he seems to really love it. I don't like the raging that is caused when he plays though, that can sometimes be a little too much.ย 

It really does baffle me how so many people still play the game year in year out even though there are never many changes to the game each year. I believe 2023 is the last one though and EA are doing something else in the future after something to do with Fifa if I remember rightly.ย 

17 hours ago, Shortie said:

My 15 year old son is hooked on it, he has the latest version and he still plays it frequently. I don't get the fascination with it myself but he seems to really love it. I don't like the raging that is caused when he plays though, that can sometimes be a little too much.ย 

It really does baffle me how so many people still play the game year in year out even though there are never many changes to the game each year. I believe 2023 is the last one though and EA are doing something else in the future after something to do with Fifa if I remember rightly.ย 

You're right about the game rage and lashing out that comes with playing FIFA games. It gets worst when it's very obvious you're getting screwed by a bug or glitches especially when it's a glitch that makes it impossible for you to win.ย 

Yeah, FIFA 23 is the last of it and I think that it's now EA Sports FC since FIFA and EA is breaking up their contract.ย 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 3:05 PM, Nomad said:

I play all sorts of games, RPGs, FPS, Simulation, Strategy, etc. However, my favorite genre is Sandbox. I like playing Sandbox more than anything else.

I like playing simulation video games too. It's why I really enjoy playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 so much. It's in fact my favourite simulation game of all time. I will play the Top Gun : Maverick expansion of the game this night.ย 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 3:37 PM, Heatman said:

I like playing simulation video games too. It's why I really enjoy playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 so much. It's in fact my favourite simulation game of all time. I will play the Top Gun : Maverick expansion of the game this night.ย 

I do not play the games you mentioned, in fact, I have never playedย Flight Simulator and Top Gun I play a lot of racing games, which can also be categorized as simulation games. Forza Horizon happens to be my favorite racing sim game

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 8:52 AM, Nomad said:

I do not play the games you mentioned, in fact, I have never playedย Flight Simulator and Top Gun I play a lot of racing games, which can also be categorized as simulation games. Forza Horizon happens to be my favorite racing sim game

My favourite in the Forza Horizon franchise was the 4th game. Even though Forza Horizon 5 was tipped as the better game, I found myself being more attached to Forza Horizon 4. They were both great games by the way.ย 

• 2 weeks later...

I like Mario and Donkey Kong type games the most followed by racing ones, and next, sports ones.

I can't really say the type that interests me the least.ย  Well, I was into The Legend of Zelda at one time and I could get into many types of genres if I wanted to.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:00 AM, Jason said:

I like Mario and Donkey Kong type games the most followed by racing ones, and next, sports ones.

I can't really say the type that interests me the least.ย  Well, I was into The Legend of Zelda at one time and I could get into many types of genres if I wanted to.

Donkey Kong is a legendary game. It was one of my favorite on SuperNES back in the days. The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild will always be my favourite of the franchise.ย