• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What's your favorite Harry Potter game?

Do you enjoy playing Harry Potter video games? Which one's happens to be your favourite so far or even the one's that you're looking forward to playing? 

For me, about the one that I'm looking forward to playing, it's yet to be released and it's Hogwarts Legacy. It's going to be released next month 10th February 2023. 

AdSense Advertisement

I have played so many Harry Potter games it's difficult for me to pick a favorite. One that I did love though and I would love to see them bring back to the more newer consoles, especially now that online gaming is much more bigger than it was when this game was released is Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup. I would love to be able to play Quidditch with other players around the world online, I think that would be really cool and something we haven't seen yet.

I am looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy and my 15 year old son who is also a huge Harry Potter fan has also stated how he is excited for that game and would like to get it when I can so I guess I will definitely be picking that up after it's released. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shortie said:

I have played so many Harry Potter games it's difficult for me to pick a favorite. One that I did love though and I would love to see them bring back to the more newer consoles, especially now that online gaming is much more bigger than it was when this game was released is Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup. I would love to be able to play Quidditch with other players around the world online, I think that would be really cool and something we haven't seen yet.

I am looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy and my 15 year old son who is also a huge Harry Potter fan has also stated how he is excited for that game and would like to get it when I can so I guess I will definitely be picking that up after it's released. 

I did had a very good time playing Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban. One thing that I loved so much about the game is that you have the chance to not only play as Harry but also as Ron and Hermione. The game is by far the one with most great puzzles, a live and expansive open map of Hogwarts with so many main missions. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/27/2023 at 10:40 AM, Excommunicado said:

Definitely Hogwarts Legacy. It is the ultimate Harry Potter game and for anyone that has watched Harry Potter, it is a must play! Great game.

Yeah, that's very correct. I eventually managed to purchase Hogwarts Legacy last year around mid year. I have already completed it but I kind of rushed playing the game which means that I would still have to replay it again at least one more time.

On 1/25/2024 at 8:21 AM, Demon_skeith said:

The first three games on PS1/PS2, after they hit the 4th game if I recall right, it started to become this shooter/nothing but fighting game which was sad since the first three were about exploring and learning stuff.

I think it's because gamers preference shifted more to games with shooting and fighting that made them change the game's narrative towards this direction of trend.