• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

When did you start playing Fortnite?

Shortie

Fortnite has been out for quite some time now, I remember I started playing it in February 2018 myself when it was Chapter 1 Season 2 towards the end of that season and my first battle pass was Chapter 1 Season 3 but I never completed that battle pass. My first battle pass that I fully completed was Chapter 1 Season 4 and I have completed every battle pass since then and still love the game now and play it regular.

When did you start playing Fortnite? 

AdSense Advertisement

I also started playing Fortnite in 2018 when it came out first. No one know the game would turn out to hit the level it did with its popularity and gamers been so hooked with it. It was in 2019 that I went in real hard in the game and I actually spent quite a lot in the game that year. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 10:26 AM, Heatman said:

I also started playing Fortnite in 2018 when it came out first. No one know the game would turn out to hit the level it did with its popularity and gamers been so hooked with it. It was in 2019 that I went in real hard in the game and I actually spent quite a lot in the game that year. 

I will admit, when my eldest son was playing it before there was even a battle pass and it was in the really early stages of the game I didn't really pay much attention to it, he seemed to love the game but it wasn't something I thought would stick around for long. How so very wrong was I. Now I am a player of the game and I absolutely love it. They really did change gaming as a whole not just with the battle royale or the building in the game but also with the live events that they do as well. 

• 2 months later...

I didn't start playing Fortnite so early. It was in 2020 that I started playing the game and I have enjoyed it enough so far. I wish I had started playing it sooner but it's not something I can change now. I will be satisfied with how far is I have come with playing the game. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 6:53 PM, Ja sa bong said:

I didn't start playing Fortnite so early. It was in 2020 that I started playing the game and I have enjoyed it enough so far. I wish I had started playing it sooner but it's not something I can change now. I will be satisfied with how far is I have come with playing the game. 

This is how I feel myself. I was a little saddened that I did not play from the beginning as my eldest son did. He says they were some of the greatest times back when the game was new and fresh.

I do still like playing it now but I will admit, the last two seasons have not been as I expected and that excitement I used to get to play Fortnite is not there like it used to say 6 years ago when I was playing which is a shame.

I do hope that Epic Games are able to bring something to the game to bring that nostalgia back. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2023 at 11:56 PM, Shortie said:

This is how I feel myself. I was a little saddened that I did not play from the beginning as my eldest son did. He says they were some of the greatest times back when the game was new and fresh.

I do still like playing it now but I will admit, the last two seasons have not been as I expected and that excitement I used to get to play Fortnite is not there like it used to say 6 years ago when I was playing which is a shame.

I do hope that Epic Games are able to bring something to the game to bring that nostalgia back. 

The number of gamers playing Fortnite is going down every day. It's not only you who feels this way about the game. They have been declining in the creativity they add in the game and it's killing gamers interest in playing the game. If they are not careful, what's happening with Battlefield franchise will happen to their game.