• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What has been your favorite chapter and season so far in Fortnite?

Shortie

Fortnite has had a lot of seasons and 4 chapters now which means there are a lot of seasons that you can choose from out of 4 chapters. Out of all the chapters and seasons we have had over the last 5 - 6 years in Fortnite, which would you say has been your favorite?

I would have to say that my favorite has been Chapter 1 Season 9 when we saw Mecha Team Leader take on The Devoured on the map. That was one of the most amazing live game events I have seen in any game at all and the season was just as awesome. 

AdSense Advertisement

I had a very good experience and time playing Chapter 2 Season 8. The entire map was affected by cube monsters which keeps you on alert as you don't know what to expect at any moment. I enjoyed the adrenaline rush I get from playing that particular Chapter. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 9:59 AM, Heatman said:

I had a very good experience and time playing Chapter 2 Season 8. The entire map was affected by cube monsters which keeps you on alert as you don't know what to expect at any moment. I enjoyed the adrenaline rush I get from playing that particular Chapter. 

I remember that chapter very well. I think that was around Halloween where they brought in cube monsters on the map. That was a lot of fun. I had hoped they would bring the cube monsters back in Chapter 3 but they didn't seem to bring them back to the battle royale. They did have a mode with cube monsters in though for the Halloween event so that was great to be able to jump back into. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2023 at 11:53 AM, Shortie said:

I remember that chapter very well. I think that was around Halloween where they brought in cube monsters on the map. That was a lot of fun. I had hoped they would bring the cube monsters back in Chapter 3 but they didn't seem to bring them back to the battle royale. They did have a mode with cube monsters in though for the Halloween event so that was great to be able to jump back into. 

Yeah, that's very correct. I would say that they moved on from it but I'm not going to fusss on it too much because I know there's always a possibility of bringing it back in the next games but the question is when will that be. I'm currently enjoying Chapter 4 Season 2 as well. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. I would say that they moved on from it but I'm not going to fusss on it too much because I know there's always a possibility of bringing it back in the next games but the question is when will that be. I'm currently enjoying Chapter 4 Season 2 as well. 

I will admit that I haven't played a lot of Chapter 4 Season 2, I enjoyed it at first and then seemed to get burned out on it and the urge to play wasn't there anymore. I am hoping to get back on to check it out again before the season ends so I can complete the battle pass which I believe ends at the beginning of June. I am hoping that we see something good for Chapter 4 Season 3 but time will tell. 

7 hours ago, Shortie said:

I will admit that I haven't played a lot of Chapter 4 Season 2, I enjoyed it at first and then seemed to get burned out on it and the urge to play wasn't there anymore. I am hoping to get back on to check it out again before the season ends so I can complete the battle pass which I believe ends at the beginning of June. I am hoping that we see something good for Chapter 4 Season 3 but time will tell. 

Getting burnt-out in games is something that's very common in games that goes on for too long like most Battle Royale games and Fortnite is one of such games. You will definitely regain your spark in playing the game again. It's happened to me in past, so I know well.