• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

How are you enjoying Chapter 4 so far?

Shortie

Chapter 4 of Fortnite has now been out nearly 2 months with a little over a month left of the first season of this chapter. With chapter 4 we have seen a whole new map, new mechanics, new weapons and new things on the map so it has been something of a very new experience for those of us who play Fortnite a lot.

How are you liking Chapter 4 so far? Is there anything you do not like about it?

I myself am struggling to get used to the map to be honest, I guess being somewhat of an OG I do miss certain POI's and seeing completely new areas and having a totally new map is something I am still getting used to. I still enjoy the game though and so far I have had fun with Chapter 4. Excited to see where this chapter goes. 

AdSense Advertisement

Unfortunately, I haven't started playing Fortnite Chapter 4 yet which I have mentioned somewhere before. But I'm looking at getting into it at least by next month as January is almost up. It's normal to get thrown off a little by the new map which is obviously bigger but with time, I'm sure going to get used to it. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 9:55 AM, Heatman said:

Unfortunately, I haven't started playing Fortnite Chapter 4 yet which I have mentioned somewhere before. But I'm looking at getting into it at least by next month as January is almost up. It's normal to get thrown off a little by the new map which is obviously bigger but with time, I'm sure going to get used to it. 

It is a lot different than previous chapters and seasons but with time you will find you get used to it. I believe season 1 of this chapter ends on March 10th so you still have plenty of time to jump in and check out the new chapter and season. I myself have been playing the new chapter on and off since it came out and I still feel thrown off with the new map. Hopefully I will get more used to it soon the more I play through the chapter. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2023 at 11:48 AM, Shortie said:

It is a lot different than previous chapters and seasons but with time you will find you get used to it. I believe season 1 of this chapter ends on March 10th so you still have plenty of time to jump in and check out the new chapter and season. I myself have been playing the new chapter on and off since it came out and I still feel thrown off with the new map. Hopefully I will get more used to it soon the more I play through the chapter. 

I have finally started playing Chapter 4 Season 2 now and it's been good so far to the best of my knowledge and experience. I have already secured my First Victory Royale last month and it was a great feeling.