• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Are you looking forward to first-person coming to Fortnite?

Shortie

We know by now that Fortnite is eventually getting a first-person option but as of yet, we have not seen this option released. Many did hope we would see first-person come to Fortnite in last weeks update on the 17th January 2023 but so far, we haven't had anything or any news regarding first-person. 

Are you looking forward to seeing first-person come to Fortnite? Will you be using first-person or are you too used to third-person you don't feel that you could change now after playing as long as you have?

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

I do have fun playing Fortnite in 3rd person. I have never had any problems with it but seriously, if they get the game to be played in 1st person, I'm jumping right on it immediately. As far as I'm concerned, 1st person shooter mode is the best way to go about shooting games because it makes the game less chunky just like @Uncrowned Guardput it 😂 

• Haha 1

I would be much more inclined to play it if it was first person.  When the kid was getting into it, the core shooter was meh and the 3rd person was well chunky to play like most others.  If it was a FPS, I would have likely been able to overcome a lot more and stick with it.  

Granted, camera views are pretty important in Fortnite and I wonder how those things would be limited in a first person view.

It would seem that many more people would be more inclined to jump on Fortnite if they released first-person mode. Many new players came to Fortnite after they released the no build mode and I feel if they can get first person ready and working as it should, we may see an increase of more new players coming to the game. I do admire Epic Games though for not rushing first person out quickly. They do seem to want to be sure that it is working and up to scratch before they release it. I'm definitely excited and eager to see it come to the game. Going to be a whole new experience. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/27/2023 at 11:50 AM, Shortie said:

It would seem that many more people would be more inclined to jump on Fortnite if they released first-person mode. Many new players came to Fortnite after they released the no build mode and I feel if they can get first person ready and working as it should, we may see an increase of more new players coming to the game. I do admire Epic Games though for not rushing first person out quickly. They do seem to want to be sure that it is working and up to scratch before they release it. I'm definitely excited and eager to see it come to the game. Going to be a whole new experience. 

Yeah, that's very correct on their part because the game have been going on in 3rd Person Shooting for years and if they cross all the Ts and dots before jumping in on releasing the game in FPS mode, it may be catastrophic if they don't get it right. So, in time we are going to find out if they perfect it or not.