• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Playstation or Xbox Console?

I have never been one for console wars because it doesn't really matter as long as gamers enjoy playing on any particular console they use irrespective of what people say. But that doesn't mean we won't talk about which console one would fancy to play more on and the reasons for it in a good way and not trying to talk down on other consoles.

With that being said, let's talk your preference between Playstation and Xbox console. 

• 5 months later...

AdSense Advertisement

I own both a PlayStation 4 and also an Xbox One X at the moment and I will admit that my personal favourite is and always has been the Xbox. I just prefer it overall with the controller layout and also with how much they offer as well. 

We only have a PlayStation as my kids enjoyed playing games on it but now it just sits in the box as we all play either PC or Xbox now. 

23 hours ago, kensonplays said:

I'm both a PC and PS5 gamer. I have an xbox but its primarily used for media and Blu-Rays since I got the digital-only version of the PS5.

It's only going to be very good gaming PC that I would equate in the same level with Playstation 5. Mehn, that console is a very powerful one. I can't imagine what Sony is going to do in Playstation 6 when it's time to push that one out. 

I much prefer the Xbox controller to the PS controller and that has pretty much been leading my way to Xbox.  I also enjoy Xbox's family settings like parental control and the ability to share games with family accounts.  Plus getting access to your games on PC as well is a huge perk.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2023 at 6:07 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Plus getting access to your games on PC as well is a huge perk.

This is one of the biggest advantage Xbox have over Playstation. Some games are better played on PC and Xbox gives you that option to do it. Unfortunately, Sony can't or won't copy Xbox in that regard. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 11:00 AM, Heatman said:

This is one of the biggest advantage Xbox have over Playstation. Some games are better played on PC and Xbox gives you that option to do it. Unfortunately, Sony can't or won't copy Xbox in that regard. 

I couldn't agree more. Xbox has been able to take advantage of Windows and be able to not only offer games on Xbox but also on the PC allowing console gamers and PC players to choose where they wish to play which is a huge advantage over Sony. 

I myself tend to play most games on my Xbox but some games are more ideal on PC so I do like that you have that choice.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am a bit biased towards the PlayStation consoles. I feel they were well designed and accepted by a lot of people here. That is why I have bought PlayStation 2 and 4 with plans on getting the PlayStation 5 soon. If you ask me, Microsoft has a lot to do with making cool Xbox consoles. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 4:06 PM, Shortie said:

I couldn't agree more. Xbox has been able to take advantage of Windows and be able to not only offer games on Xbox but also on the PC allowing console gamers and PC players to choose where they wish to play which is a huge advantage over Sony. 

I myself tend to play most games on my Xbox but some games are more ideal on PC so I do like that you have that choice.

Exactly! Also if you're very good at modding in PC games, you have more fun in playing so games that you can mod and add whatever you want that makes it fun for you. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about how do mod games on PC yet but I'm looking into it. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 5:45 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly! Also if you're very good at modding in PC games, you have more fun in playing so games that you can mod and add whatever you want that makes it fun for you. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about how do mod games on PC yet but I'm looking into it. 

I am the same, I know about all the mods you can do on games on the PC but I have not a clue how to start. I do tend to look into it but a lot of the time it tends to go over my head. That is when I step away and come back to it later. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/14/2023 at 9:44 PM, Shortie said:

I am the same, I know about all the mods you can do on games on the PC but I have not a clue how to start. I do tend to look into it but a lot of the time it tends to go over my head. That is when I step away and come back to it later. 

I have always known from day one when someone tried teaching me how to get into video games modding on PC that it's not something I can pull off on my own. It will only end up adding an unnecessary extra pressure on me to do it. I just had to pass on it.