• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Do you still play Fall Guys?

Fall Guys has been free-to-play now for nearly a year and at the start, many people jumped on to play it and it has been a lot of fun to get involved with. I don't hear nearly as much now as I used to though about Fall Guys and it got me wondering if it was still as popular or if the novelty has now worn off. 

Do you still play Fall Guys?

I haven't played it in a while but I may jump on again at some point to check everything out. 

• 3 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

The good thing about Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is that it's also available on almost all the gaming platforms, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, XBOX One, Microsoft Windows and more. I have played it a few times. The Battle Royale game is quite fun but I haven't played it this year again yet. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 9:03 AM, Heatman said:

The good thing about Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is that it's also available on almost all the gaming platforms, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, Nintendo Switch, XBOX One, Microsoft Windows and more. I have played it a few times. The Battle Royale game is quite fun but I haven't played it this year again yet. 

Yeah, I feel many people haven't played it as much as they were playing it last year when it was released on all platforms. I thought it would end up being quite a popular game but it seems to have died off. My son went on yesterday to check out any updates and he said they were still in the same season that came out in December which is unusual.

• 1 month later...
On 5/7/2023 at 5:57 PM, Shortie said:

Yeah, I feel many people haven't played it as much as they were playing it last year when it was released on all platforms. I thought it would end up being quite a popular game but it seems to have died off. My son went on yesterday to check out any updates and he said they were still in the same season that came out in December which is unusual.

I'm actually disappointed that I couldn't join in on playing Fall Guys Season 4 when it came out on May 10, especially since they have added the feature of playing Creative Mode just like it is on Fortnite. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 10:19 AM, Excommunicado said:

I haven’t played Fall Guys in months but after hearing about the addition of Creative I’m tempted to play the game again. Me and my friends really wanted this feature! 

I will admit that I do like the creative side of the game but at the moment or at least the last time I checked the game a few weeks ago, it seemed as though they were only offering the base modes, a limited-time mode and then 3 creative modes that had been created by players for you to play. I had hoped that we would get to see it like it is in Fortnite where all creative games would be available to play. I hope they do make that an option. 

Edited by Shortie
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/11/2023 at 4:56 PM, Shortie said:

I will admit that I do like the creative side of the game but at the moment or at least the last time I checked the game a few weeks ago, it seemed as though they were only offering the base modes, a limited-time mode and then 3 creative modes that had been created by players for you to play. I had hoped that we would get to see it like it is in Fortnite where all creative games would be available to play. I hope they do make that an option. 

Yeah, I would have hope they had done the same thing Epic Games did with Fortnite by making all the creative games mode available to be played at will. This would have given gamers more freedom to play because that's what these creative mode brings to the table.