• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What is the highest payout amount you have made live streaming?

It's no secret that live streaming can bring in some money and you can earn a living from live streaming if you put in enough hard work and manage to hit the goals you need to be able to make money from live streaming. 

Whilst some people do not always reach the goal of earning from content creation and live streaming, some people can and it got me wondering what the highest amount you have made.

When I was on Trovo, I took part in an incentive they ran in 2021 in which they asked streamers to stream Pokemon Unite for so many days and so many hours and you had to have so many watch hours as well to earn the payout. I was able to earn $800 from that incentive program which was amazing and did help out a lot. Unfortunately, incentives like this they do not seem to do anymore. 

What was your highest payout from live streaming? 

• 3 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

What's my highest payout from live streaming so far? It's zero dollar. I haven't taken streaming quite seriously and it's the reason why making money from it isn't going to be feasible not at least for now. 

I know a lot of people who are making cool money from streaming and it's something thrilling to do. 

• 1 month later...

My cousin streams online but I'm not really sure how much he makes. I had absolutely no idea you could make so much money in one month, so now I'm really interested. I'd love to learn his secrets because it seems as if he has a good following. Does that make a difference?

12 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

Zero dollars as I never spent much time with live streaming.  Mostly recorded videos, but I always wanted to try more streaming.

Streaming I found was daunting in the beginning but the more I did it, the more I found I really enjoyed it 🙂 can't wait to get back myself to stream on evenings as I really do miss it 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 12:08 AM, Katterly said:

My cousin streams online but I'm not really sure how much he makes. I had absolutely no idea you could make so much money in one month, so now I'm really interested. I'd love to learn his secrets because it seems as if he has a good following. Does that make a difference?

I know a lot of people who are using TikTok for their streaming and they are making money from it. It's the reason why millions if not billons of users are rushing to that social media platform now. I hope to get into it someday.