• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Harry Potters fans are excited for a new Quidditch game Quidditch Champions announced by Warner Brothers!

Shortie

It's been a few days now but Warner Brothers have announced that they have been working on a new Harry Potter Quidditch game and Harry Potter fans are super excited about this announcement. 

I myself was just saying a few weeks ago how I would love to see an online multiplayer Quidditch game from Harry Potter and now we get an announcement.

The game is going to be a competitive online multiplayer experience and you can sign up now for play tests if you are interested, you can do so by going here https://www.quidditchchampions.com/en-gb

Are you excited about Quidditch Champions?

AdSense Advertisement

I have always been a Harry Potter fan since my childhood years and nothing have changed about it till now. It's how I'm still waiting for one of latest Harry Potter game in Hogwarts Legacy to be available on Playstation 4 for me to start playing it. As for new Harry Potter Quidditch Game, I will always be looking forward to when it's released. I suppose it's going to be released on all platforms at the same time and not like what happened with Hogwarts Legacy? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have always been a Harry Potter fan since my childhood years and nothing have changed about it till now. It's how I'm still waiting for one of latest Harry Potter game in Hogwarts Legacy to be available on Playstation 4 for me to start playing it. As for new Harry Potter Quidditch Game, I will always be looking forward to when it's released. I suppose it's going to be released on all platforms at the same time and not like what happened with Hogwarts Legacy? 

Haven't heard anything about the platforms it will be released on and when but playtests do start soon. Nothing has been announced regarding what platforms it will eventually be released on yet either so we are still waiting for those details.

I too am hoping they release on the older consoles as I am still on Xbox One and haven't been able to upgrade to a Series X or S yet. It's going to be a shame if all of us on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One end up getting left behind. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 3:22 PM, Shortie said:

Haven't heard anything about the platforms it will be released on and when but playtests do start soon. Nothing has been announced regarding what platforms it will eventually be released on yet either so we are still waiting for those details.

I too am hoping they release on the older consoles as I am still on Xbox One and haven't been able to upgrade to a Series X or S yet. It's going to be a shame if all of us on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One end up getting left behind. 

In the end, they will be the one's losing more active gamers on the game. Yeah, that's going to painful not to play the game if they decide to be silly and not have it released on older console but we won't die because of it. They will lose our money too, so it's a 50-50 loss.