• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Where did you rank in your first ranked game of Fortnite?

Shortie

So it is my understanding that if you are completely new, or even if you have a new account on Fortnite, you do have to play five games before you get placed into a rank but if you have already been playing and you are not new, the first game you play in either Zero Build Duos or Build Solo, Duo and Squads will place you in a rank. 

I have seen some so far get ranked in gold and others in silver and bronze. 

I have yet to play my first match at the moment but will reply back here when I do. 

What rank did you place in? 

• 1 month later...

AdSense Advertisement

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 3:20 PM, Heatman said:

I had a great time playing in Zero Build Duos. It was very exciting and fun. I managed to get myself in the Silver rank when I played my first match. I wish I could have made gold but that never happened. 

I am slowly working my way to gold at the moment. I am on Silver 3. I have now worked out that kills are the key to ranking up as well as placement. Even when dying quite early on in a match, I find that if I and my teammate got quite a few kills, we still go up in our ranking.