• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Do you believe that Overwatch 2 can survive the current issues they have faced?

It is no news that Overwatch 2 has had nothing but issues and also complaints since the game released with some cosmetics that used to be what you could earn through loot boxes being released as paid in-game items since the game went free and also the issues of the game not really having much of a difference compared to Overwatch before the game went free. 

My eldest son is a huge fan of Overwatch and has been playing since Overwatch was released in 2016. He has since moved to Overwatch 2 and was very excited for the release of Overwatch 2 but even he feels that the game is dying now due to the issues.

What are your thoughts? Is Overwatch dying or can they redeem themselves? 

• Like 1

AdSense Advertisement

I agree, it was more of a little patch and a name change rather than a whole new game and I feel more people were expecting something so much different to Overwatch 1 and because they didn't get that, they ended up getting bored of the same old and have not bothered with it as much as they used to when Overwatch 1 was new. 

It's a shame as Overwatch is such a great game and they could have done so much more with Overwatch 2.

• 1 month later...

I see a lot of fans of Overwatch leaving the game and it's not a good sight. It started with Overwatch 1 and the same thing continued with Overwatch 2. There's a big chance the game isn't going to recover from the pending doom. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 2:31 PM, Heatman said:

I see a lot of fans of Overwatch leaving the game and it's not a good sight. It started with Overwatch 1 and the same thing continued with Overwatch 2. There's a big chance the game isn't going to recover from the pending doom. 

It definitely is seeming that way which is a shame. It was great that it became a free-to-play game but if I am honest, I feel a lot of people expected a lot more changes than we got in Overwatch 2 and it really just feels like a re-skin rather than a new game so to speak. 

The removal of loot boxes didn't help either I don't think. I agree they should have been stopped in terms of being able to purchase them but seeing them available to earn in-game would have been great, still do not understand why they never kept loot boxes as earnable in the game. 

20 hours ago, Shortie said:

It definitely is seeming that way which is a shame. It was great that it became a free-to-play game but if I am honest, I feel a lot of people expected a lot more changes than we got in Overwatch 2 and it really just feels like a re-skin rather than a new game so to speak. 

The removal of loot boxes didn't help either I don't think. I agree they should have been stopped in terms of being able to purchase them but seeing them available to earn in-game would have been great, still do not understand why they never kept loot boxes as earnable in the game. 

It was definitely a reskin of the old game without any viable changes or improvement in the game mechanics. They took a copy of what EA have been doing with their FIFA franchise for years. 

I'm one of the supporters for getting rid of the loot boxes, if they want to monetize their game, they should look more at Epic Games tactics. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was definitely a reskin of the old game without any viable changes or improvement in the game mechanics. They took a copy of what EA have been doing with their FIFA franchise for years. 

I'm one of the supporters for getting rid of the loot boxes, if they want to monetize their game, they should look more at Epic Games tactics. 

I agree with you. I mean right now they have taken a better approach with in-game items in which you know exactly what you are getting when you purchase. 

What about if lootboxes were just earnable in-game and were not there for purchase? Could that work I wonder?