• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Kick are working on a hourly pay to help small streamers.

I couldn't believe this when I saw it, Kick is at the moment working on a system that will pay streamers per hour and they can cash out the same day.

From what I understand it is per hour multiplied by the average viewer count.

This is amazing! Fingers crossed it pays off and more people can do what they love and be able to earn a stable income from it! 

AdSense Advertisement

On 6/7/2023 at 9:36 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

This would be a huge support for streamers if they get it right!  Although I am curious about the little details and how much the pay will end up being.

I read yesterday that $16 per hour will be the amount they pay talent (live streamers) if they are awake, live, and engaging with their community which is amazing! Not only that but you will also still get the 95% revenue from subs as well as the $16 per hour. It is all looking pretty solid at the moment, they seem to be working on it before rolling it out. This is the tweet I saw yesterday. 

• Like 1

I did hear that they changed their partner requirements a little bit ago. I know it is 75 average viewers and so many hours streamed but I also believe they have a sub-requirement now as well if I remember rightly.

If I can find the requirements again I will share them here, it doesn't seem as difficult as some places are and it is doable. 

18 hours ago, Shortie said:

I did hear that they changed their partner requirements a little bit ago. I know it is 75 average viewers and so many hours streamed but I also believe they have a sub-requirement now as well if I remember rightly.

If I can find the requirements again I will share them here, it doesn't seem as difficult as some places are and it is doable. 

Ya, that is much less than I expected.  Overall things look pretty good so far.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I see a lot of small streamers that are not recognised on Twitch nor giving attention jumping into using Kick. They can't be blamed because this is a very good deal for any streamer who can't find their foot in using the big guns. $16 per hour pay is definitely better than nothing. 

• 2 months later...