• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

If you could see a famous person in Apex who would it be?

In games such as Call of Duty, Dead by Daylight, and also Fortnite, we have seen famous people come to those games in terms of skins or characters in the game. 

This got me thinking about whether anyone would like to see a famous person in a game such as Apex Legends.

If you could see any famous person in Apex Legends, who would you like to see? 

• 3 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2023 at 1:18 PM, Heatman said:

It's John Wick that I would have wanted to show up as a big character in Apex Legends but we got someone similar character already in the person of August Ballistic Brinkman. 

John Wick would have been awesome to see in Apex Legends and I feel that could work. We saw a skin for John Wick come to Fortnite and they did a really great job with that and making it look exactly how Keanu Reeves looks in the movies so I know the ability is there. 

Looking at how Apex Legends is, I don't believe that we could see just about anyone in the game but some could definitely work. 

• 5 months later...
On 8/24/2023 at 2:56 AM, Shortie said:

John Wick would have been awesome to see in Apex Legends and I feel that could work. We saw a skin for John Wick come to Fortnite and they did a really great job with that and making it look exactly how Keanu Reeves looks in the movies so I know the ability is there. 

Looking at how Apex Legends is, I don't believe that we could see just about anyone in the game but some could definitely work. 

I believe that if Respawn Entertainment puts in more effort in the game, they are most likely going to see themselves at the same level with Fortnite but unfortunately that haven't been the case. They lack so much creativity which affects what they build up in the game.