• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Rumble Pak - N64

1024px-N64-Rumble-Pak.jpg1024px-Nintendo-64-Rumble-Pak.jpg

The Rumble Pak is a removable device from Nintendo which provides force feedback while playing video games. This is standard in controllers nowadays but back in 1997 it was an amazing new invention. Did you ever have a rumble pack? What did you think of it back in the 90's and early 2000's?

I remember when it came out and it was amazing!!!! My cousin had an N64 and got the rumble pack right when it was released. We were blown away.

• Love 1

AdSense Advertisement

I never had one myself but I know of people that did have one and they used to think it was awesome. Most people I know now though tend to have the vibration off and I will admit, I do too as it can be quite annoying when you are playing some games. 

On 11/11/2023 at 9:31 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Now I'm actually struggling to recall my exact setup.  I feel like Perfect Dark was the game my setup was mostly focused on, although, I can't remember why I had the controller memory pak instead of the one that went into the console.  Unless I had both.

The one that goes into the console is the RAM expansion. The one that goes into the controller is just a memory card for game saves.

Perfect Dark requires the RAM expansion, but idk what other games you had to know what needed a memory card.

I only have three games that needed the memory card: South Park, Castlevania 64, and Quest 64.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Grungie said:

The one that goes into the console is the RAM expansion. The one that goes into the controller is just a memory card for game saves.

Perfect Dark requires the RAM expansion, but idk what other games you had to know what needed a memory card.

I only have three games that needed the memory card: South Park, Castlevania 64, and Quest 64.

Ok, that makes sense.  I had quite a few N64 games, so it would be reasonable to assume that I had some that needed one or the other.  

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2023 at 8:47 AM, Nebulous said:

1024px-N64-Rumble-Pak.jpg1024px-Nintendo-64-Rumble-Pak.jpg

The Rumble Pak is a removable device from Nintendo which provides force feedback while playing video games. This is standard in controllers nowadays but back in 1997 it was an amazing new invention. Did you ever have a rumble pack? What did you think of it back in the 90's and early 2000's?

I remember when it came out and it was amazing!!!! My cousin had an N64 and got the rumble pack right when it was released. We were blown away.

How would I forget about The Rumble Pak? I had one when I was still younger. I used memory card for mine and I had this exact same colour. Mine is still somewhere parked in my closet.