• ๐ŸŽฎ Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena โ€“ Sign Up Now! ๐ŸŽฎ

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

๐Ÿ‘‹ Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community thatโ€™s all about gaming thrills and skills.

๐Ÿ‘‰ย Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming โ€“ where every level matters!ย ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What Was The Last Game You Played?

• 2 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I played The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt in the early morning before going to church around 10:00 AM EST. It's not been long I completed a match in Top Eleven Football Manager which I won 4-1.

I always felt like I would love Football Manager, but never played any of them.

ย 

Call of Duty Vanguard would be my last played.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 7/4/2022 at 4:41 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I always felt like I would love Football Manager, but never played any of them.

ย 

Call of Duty Vanguard would be my last played.

I have played Call of Duty Vanguard, it's not that bad among the game's franchise.ย 

As for Top Eleven Football Manager, it's a game that I have played for 6 years and counting. I'm not sure if I would ever stop playing the game until Nordeus stop supporting the game.ย 

The last game I played was Roblox and some Murder Mystery 2 which I am playing right now whilst browsing the internet. Before that I was playing some Fortnite as I am a little behind on this season with Christmas, New Year and the start of January being really busy.ย 

The last game I played was Fortnite today. I only played one game as I have been really busy with work and such but I wanted to try and get one challenge complete that I hadn't done yet so that was my aim. I feel I haven't played Fortnite as much as I would normally due to being so busy so I am hoping I complete this battle pass before the end of the season in March.ย 

9 hours ago, Shortie said:

The last game I played was Fortnite today. I only played one game as I have been really busy with work and such but I wanted to try and get one challenge complete that I hadn't done yet so that was my aim. I feel I haven't played Fortnite as much as I would normally due to being so busy so I am hoping I complete this battle pass before the end of the season in March.ย 

I stopped playing Fortnite since October last year. I have been meaning to get back into it this year but haven't yet got the time for it. But, I'm working on a schedule that's going to allow me touch some of the good games on my backlog that I have ignored a lot. Do you change your skin in Fortnite a lot?ย 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 10:07 AM, Heatman said:

I stopped playing Fortnite since October last year. I have been meaning to get back into it this year but haven't yet got the time for it. But, I'm working on a schedule that's going to allow me touch some of the good games on my backlog that I have ignored a lot. Do you change your skin in Fortnite a lot?ย 

I wouldn't say I change my skin a lot but I do change my skin from time to time when I feel I want a change when playing Fortnite.ย 

I know how you feel with the time, I myself am yet to get myself into some kind of routine so that I can play games again like I used to and be able to relax and unwind as well and catch up on some of the games I also have in my backlog. I don't think I will ever clear every game in my backlog, I think that's just natural for a gamer though but I would like to at least make some progress if I can.ย 

• 3 weeks later...

The last game I played was on Monday evening and I decided to try out Turbo Golf Racing. It is a fun game where you have to race the other opponents whilst hitting your golf ball towards the finishing hole. You can either come 1st, 2nd, or 3rd depending on how fast you get to the finishing hole and pot your golf ball.ย 

• 1 month later...

The last game I played was Roblox on a game called Restaurant Tycoon 2, a nice chill game to be able to play and enjoy between me working. I always find that if I have a game running that I can jump on and off like a Tycoon game, I find I get less burned out when working and it helps me stay productive.ย 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 3:09 PM, Nomad said:

I played God of War Ragnarok last Sunday. I have been playing this game frequently ever since I bought it.

I completely the game God of War Ragnarok last week and it was awesome. I didn't want to rush the game and that's why it dragged till last week.ย 

But the last game I played today in the morning was Red Dead Redemption 2. I can never get enough of this game.ย 

The last game I played was Pet Simulator X on Roblox. It's been a nice game to be able to sit and chill out on whilst I have been working on things on the PC. Some games on Roblox are not always the best but Pet Simulator X has a lot to do and is a lot of fun.

• 2 weeks later...