• ๐ŸŽฎ Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena โ€“ Sign Up Now! ๐ŸŽฎ

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

๐Ÿ‘‹ Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community thatโ€™s all about gaming thrills and skills.

๐Ÿ‘‰ย Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming โ€“ where every level matters!ย ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What Was The Last Game You Played?

AdSense Advertisement

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Shortie said:

Jumped into the new Fortnite update last night for a few games before I headed to bed. Not going to lie, it's amazing to go back to the OG map and I can't wait to jump into more when I have the time.ย 

It sounds like it was a huge success!ย  Hearts of Iron 4 was my last game, tried it on GeForce Now and meh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

It sounds like it was a huge success!ย  Hearts of Iron 4 was my last game, tried it on GeForce Now and meh.

Seems that way. We are still seeing queues to get in the game at the moment but they are working on that and the queue time is not too big.

I calculated over 5 million players online playing either zero build or the normal battle royale at one point which is the highest we have seen in years.ย 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 9:22 PM, Heatman said:

I'm currently grinding it out with the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III. I never expected to jump right into the game immediately but here I am.ย 

How are you finding the game? I am hearing a lot of people are very happy with the game but after so many games previous that were released in the franchise in the past that I never really enjoyed, I became quite burned out on Call of Duty.ย 

The last game I played was some Fortnite on Sunday. Hoping to get back on tonight and some point with the latest map changes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 5:19 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

How are you liking it?

ย 

For me it was some Hearts of Iron 4

Honestly, it wasn't so much. It was more like a hit and miss with the game. I just had to keep up with because it was COD and being that it's one of the best shooting games ever made.ย 

I'm currently playing Marvel's Spider-Man 2.ย 

The last game I played was Fortnite not too long ago. Played some Fortnite Festival and tried out the new songs and played a few games on battle royale, got my second win of this season ๐Ÿ™‚

I was handed my butt playing in the semi finals of the champions league tournament in Top Eleven Football Manager. I taught my team was ready for the smoke but unfortunately the opponent was miles out of my league. It was like Real Madrid playing Sunderland ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've just got off the PS5 after playingย It Takes Two (PS5)ย with my other half. Unfortunately she gets quite frustrated at the controls..ย ๐Ÿคญ

L9768c5.png

I reckon it'll be a minor miracle if we manage to finish this one together.

• 1 month later...

For some reason I had the desire to play Lemmings, and the only version I have to hand is the PS3 version by Team17.

L77bd52.png

Unfortunately it's not the best of versions to play.. you have to be much too accurate with placements, and it almost becomes a game of luck rather than skill.

ย 

Edited by iXanon