• 🎮 Step into the Uncrowned Gaming Arena – Sign Up Now! 🎮

Ready to Level Up Your Gaming Experience?

👋 Attention gamers! Tired of those distracting ads? We've got your back! Join Uncrowned Gaming for free and say goodbye to AdSense ads, immersing yourself fully in the world of first-person and third-person shooters.

Why Join Us?

• Community of Gamers: Connect with fellow shooter game enthusiasts in a friendly and engaging environment.
    • Deep Dive into Discussions: From tactical strategies to the latest game releases, join conversations that fuel your passion.
    • Share and Grow: Whether you're sharing a game review or seeking tips, this is your platform to shine.
    • Ad-Free Gaming Zone: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Uncrowned Gaming is more than just a forum; it's a community where your passion for shooters is shared and celebrated. Sign up now, ditch those ads, and become part of a community that’s all about gaming thrills and skills.

👉 Your next gaming adventure awaits. Join Uncrowned Gaming – where every level matters! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

What's your best horror game?

I have played a lot of horror videos games especially on my Playstation 4. But recently, it's Dying Light 2 and Alien Isolation that are my favorite. Resident Evil 4 used to be huge for me. I'm looking forward to the remake that's coming out next year. 

AdSense Advertisement

• 6 months later...
On 7/4/2022 at 4:40 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Probably one of the Resident Evil games.  I never really found horror games to be me go-to, so my experience with them is very limited.

Capcom have really done well with most of their Resident Evil game. Although, I wasn't totally impressed with Resident Evil Village but I was glad with having Ethan Winters killed in the game with his regenerative powers shut down. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not someone that tends to play a lot of horror games. I have been known to watch YouTubers who play them but they are not something I always like to play. 

I remember quite a lot of years ago now I played a SAW game and that one was scary and would have to be the best one I played when it comes to horror games. 

On 10/11/2023 at 9:28 PM, Shortie said:

I am not someone that tends to play a lot of horror games. I have been known to watch YouTubers who play them but they are not something I always like to play. 

I remember quite a lot of years ago now I played a SAW game and that one was scary and would have to be the best one I played when it comes to horror games. 

I have watched a lot of SAW movies. Are SAW games based? on SAW movies? SAW movies are some of the most disturbing movies I have ever watched. Have you watched SAW movies? How do you compare SAW game with SAW movies? I think you really need to try Visage. It is one of the sacriest horror games I have ever played. If you like slow paced game, Visage is perfect.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nomad said:

I have watched a lot of SAW movies. Are SAW games based? on SAW movies? SAW movies are some of the most disturbing movies I have ever watched. Have you watched SAW movies? How do you compare SAW game with SAW movies? I think you really need to try Visage. It is one of the sacriest horror games I have ever played. If you like slow paced game, Visage is perfect.

The game I played was based on the movies 🙂 I played it on Xbox 360 and remember it being very scary indeed. If you are a fan of the SAW movies you will definitely like the game.

This is the one I played, not sure if there were any others. https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Saw/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b4e0802

• 3 months later...
On 9/27/2023 at 10:43 AM, Excommunicado said:

The Resident Evil games are good, so is Dead by Daylight but my favourite horror game was actually The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners. Maybe an unpopular opinion but I thought it was great.

Resident Evil franchise by Capcom have been one of best games when it comes to horror genres. I recently completed Resident Evil 4 : Remake which isn't that bad. 

I haven't played this The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners. What's the unique thing or feature about the game? 

• 1 month later...

The original Resident Evil 2 release from 1998 is my favourite horror game, as well as being one of my favourite games of all time. The thing is a masterpiece.

I've only very briefly played the recent remake, but I wasn't particularly impressed. I really should give it another try though..