Building your dream spaceship in Bethesda's "Starfield" is an integral part of the space exploration experience. However, the shipbuilding process can sometimes be hindered by the "ship has unattached modules" error. This guide will help you navigate and resolve this issue efficiently.
Understanding the Error
The "ship has unattached modules" warning occurs during a flight check in the shipbuilder menu. It indicates that there are modules on the canvas that aren't properly attached to your spaceship. This warning is a crucial feature to ensure all intended modules are correctly connected.
Steps to Fix the Error
Identify Unattached Modules:
- In the shipbuilder menu, hover over your ship and press 'LB' on the controller (or double-click the ship on PC) to select the entire ship.
- This action will highlight all attached modules in red. Any unattached module will not be highlighted.
Attach the Modules:
- Carefully look for any modules that aren’t highlighted in red.
- Select these unattached modules and attach them to your ship at the desired location.
Conduct a Flight Check:
- After attaching all modules, perform another flight check.
- If the error persists, revisit the shipbuilder menu and check for any missed unattached modules.
Utilizing PC Mods for Enhanced Customization
For PC players, mods can be used to refine the customization experience. Some particular mods allow for a slight overlapping of modules, leading to tighter and more cohesive ship designs.
Constructing a spaceship in Starfield is a highly rewarding aspect of the game, despite initial technical challenges. As you become more accustomed to the game's mechanics, resolving such issues will become more intuitive. This guide should enable you to overcome the "ship has unattached modules" error, paving the way for you to embark on your cosmic adventures in your custom-built spaceship.
- starfield shipbuilding
- unattached modules error
- space exploration rpg
- bethesda starfield
- spaceship customization